So you've heard of a Honeymoon...well a babymoon is a little different. The babymoon is before the baby, just the opposite of the honeymoon after the wedding, but both are basically for the same purpose to have sometime together before everything gets crazy. I found out about the baby moon by reading these weekly articles that I get from the baby websites, and a lot of the stuff I disregard but I really like this idea. So Carson and I decided that for our Christmas we are going to go somewhere fun in December. Nothing extravagent mind you, we have a baby on the way, but just somewhere to get away and have fun. We can't decide where to go though, so that's where you come in...if you have any ideas about a fun hotel, good eats, and entertainment(please no movies, bowling, or mini golf) let me know in a comment! We were thinking a play maybe, but I am open to all kinds of ideas...and if they are cheap than that is even better!
Also just a side note I am ordering a charger for our camera's batteries so we will soon have pictures to post! Yay! So sorry if the no pictures thing is to boring but it will soon end!
1 comment:
We did something like this. We were supposed to get induced on a Thursday so on the Saturday before we went to a movie. Now this might not sound like a big deal but having David spent 16 dollars in one night is amazing. Not only did we go to a movie but he bought me a drink and buttery popcorn(my favorite). This was a big occasion. Maybe one day Ill actually get to go on an over-nighter stay or out to dinner or something of that sort.
Post a Comment