4. I always play these little games with myself and they drive me crazy. For example before I come up to a stoplight I gamble with myself saying it will be green right before I get there or the opposite and when I'm wrong, I am a little disheartened. Or another example, I drive down 12th street everyday and there is a clinic on this street, sometimes there is a black lexus sitting outside on the street and other days it is not there, so I play the little game again guessing whether it will be there or not....isn't that stupid! Well, I think it is and that is why I have to literally tell myself it doesn't matter if it's there or not, stop playing this game! I just read back what I wrote and it sounds really wierd and i wish I could tell you that I'm not wierd but maybe I am...I'm telling you minds do crazy things.
ok i need more time to think and the dishes are piling up, I know that a tag is not supposed to be done in three posts or so but oh well, sorry everyone I know you are dying to see how much wierder I can get..haha but stay tuned for more later.
1 comment:
Camille, I have this same problem. I realized it today when I was walking to class. I think to myself... what would happen if I had to stop right now and find the area of this sidewalk square. I always freak out over the portions that are angled or curved, because that would make it more difficult. So I quickly walk past them. Odd I know!!
Or this. We have a motion light outside. I always try to find a way to get around it without turning it on. Trying to see how close I can get to it.
Now, there is a black slug-bug that is always near the same house, but in a new spot. I try to figure out where it will be before I see it!
Post a Comment