Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's official!

Last friday we went in for our major ultrasound. The sonographer said that everything was looking good, we got to see the heart chambers, the brain, and a lot of the other major organs and everything was normal. The heartbeat was 147 bpm which I guess is normal! We are so glad! Also, the big news...we are officially having a girl...I know last time we told you, but this time it is for sure(or a positive 99% anyway). So we are very excited!

Also, our camera charger should be here this week so hopefully there will be pictures soon!

4 comments:

Kristen and Adam said...

oh congrats. girls are so fun. you will have so much fun.

Jason and Tiff said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see her! I'm getting anxious for ya..lol We'll have to go window shopping! :) Love ya!

LC said...

Hey! I found your blog through Tiffany and Jason's. It's so cute! I'm so excited for you guys, She will be one cute little girl!
Libby Florenfe

Aaron and Megan said...

I am so excited for both of you. Aaron and I will have to come down and see you both sometime!