So, you'll never guess what the Doctor told us yesterday...well the title is a pretty good give away but anway I'll just tell you. He said that he is 85% sure that it is a girl!!! Can you believe it, a girl! I don't know what to do with a girl(besides the fact that I am one), but I have four brothers, Carson's got four brothers and I just never would have guessed, but besides all of that we are pretty excited! Of course, there is that small percentage that it could still be a little boy but for now we will just plan for a girl. One thing is for sure though she is going to be Daddy's little princess when she comes and I will be replaced! I guess i better start getting used to that idea, or soak up all the attention I can get right now...yeah I like the attention one better so I think I'll do that.
We go back for our next appointment on Oct. 9 for the major ultrasound to check out the heart valves, the lungs, the fluid, and I'm sure many more things. All I know is that I have to go in with a full bladder(believe me, it won't take much), and hope I don't wet my pants while on the little table:) I am excited for it though because hopefully we will have a 100% girl, or possible boy, so fun times! Just thought I'd share.
3 comments:
that is so cool. congrats. little girls are so fun. i love it. you will be such a good mom.
congrats! girl would be awesome, boy would be fun too. I'm just excited for you!
oh, thats so exciting! now yours and Kassi's babies can be best friends! How fun!
Post a Comment