(I think the stripes make me look bigger!
haha, or maybe I'm just in denial)
So the last few weeks have been really busy with school. I have a few more classes left in school but I think I will be able to finish them before February. Carson is still going to school and has started his medical assisting courses so he gets to wear scrubs to school. He also got a new job which he starts Dec 1. We are way excited for that! He is going to be a Unit Clerk/Medical Assistant for an Orthopedic PA in Ogden Clinic so he is way happy because he wants to be just that when he is all done with school, so this is a big blessing!
At the end of October Carson's cousin Sara threw a suprise baby shower for me and Carson's Mom even came out to suprise me! It was a lot of fun. The decorations were so cute and we got a lot of clothes and different things for the baby. So we are slowly but surely getting set up. My mom also came this past friday and helped me set up the baby's room. It was a lot of work because there was a ton of junk! So I couldn't have done it without her, and it is so nice to have it done, it is definetly a stress of my mind.
3 comments:
Yay!!! I love pictures. And I cant believe you are only 12 weeks out. I am so excited for you. You will LOVE love love being a Mom.
Camille! I need to come see the baby's room! That's way exciting and I'm sure it's a big relief. I hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving. We'll get together afterwards!
you look so cute! i cant believe you are already 28 weeks! that is crazy! i cant believe how fast the time goes!
Post a Comment