Well Natalie tagged me so I guess I will do this but it is hard to to think of quirks...haha, not to say I'm perfect, that is not the case at all! But which ones wouldn't bore you guys, hmmm...well I'll give it a try.
1. Well, to start off I am a huge planner, to the point of annoyance. I always have to make sure that everything is going to work out and that if meeting someone we know exactly where to meet and when. If something comes up over something i want to do I immediately in my head try to plan a way to attend both or work it out to my advantage. This constant planning is a plague on my mind and it never goes away.
2. I can't sleep with a puffy pillow, I would rather sleep with no pillow than a big one. I like the feather ones(those are heaven), but those big ones with all the cotton in them, yeah they drive me nuts! I would much rather have a 15 year old flat one because then I can fold it up and work with it until it is just the right height off the mattress.
3. I love McDonald's french fries!!! And just going out to eat in general...what can I say I am a woman who appreciates food. But with fries(wendy's are good but you have to have a frosty to dip them in and man it is annoying when you get about half way through the frosty and you are already out of fries), I will save up my pennies, nickles, dimes, and quarters and sneak off to McDonald's. Carson always wonders where I come up with this change, and the answer is if I come up with a few cents I save it in a cup and hoard it until I can get to McDonald's(it is worse now because I am pregnant and I will find a way to get those fries as many times as I can), and I am sure the drive threw guys love it when they have to count out a handful of change to make sure I am not shorting them:)
Dang I ran out of time...I have to run to a meeting, but stay tuned for the next three when I get back.
Oh yeah, and just in case I don't get back to you till tomorrow which will probably be the case I go to the Dr. tomorrow for another ultrasound! Hopefully this time the baby is a little more open and not in the mood to tease, so if all goes well we will let you know if we are having a boy or a girl! I'm so excited!!
3 comments:
Camille, you are so cute. I love your quirks already. And good luck with that ultrasound!
Yay let us know
Camille, I can't believe that you switched to McDonalds. There are so many great memories from the Rexburg Wendy's.
Post a Comment