I know it has been a long time since I said my camera would work but it is now finally working! My dad gave me a card reader so I can post some pictures that I had on my camera. So there will be a few random ones but bear with me...and in later posts they will be more up to date.

This is from our first year anniversary back in April. We went to the Cheesecake Factory! So good! And went shopping around fashionplace mall. We decided that each year we will take turns. One will plan the date and the other will plan the rest of the night out. For this anniversary Carson had planned the date, and I did the opposite. I decided to get some minicheesecakes, mini cream puffs, and make some chocolate covered strawberries(these are all things we had for our reception), and then we made some daquiri with cute little plastic champaign glasses. It was a lot of fun and good food is always a plus in my book!
This picture is obviously a little more updated and I am pretty sure I am at my 26th week. It is a little wierd because I am just staring at my stomach haha, but it at least shows my stomach so I put it up anyway.
This last picture is me at 27 weeks. I don't look very cute and tried to crop off my head but I can't quite figure it out..dang it. haha but notice that when you look at this picture and then scroll down and look at my 28 weeks picture it looks like I have gained 20 pounds and gotten huge. Well I have had it confirmed by other sources that the striped shirt(not the polo) does make me look way bigger and it is not realistic so I will post another picture in a week and maybe I will have shrunk! haha, but anyway enjoy these pictures. And now that I am up to date ( I didn't have very may pictures on my camera) posting will be more fun!
1 comment:
I Love those updates. you will like having those pics
Post a Comment