I figured it was about time for an update for those that are out of state and don't get to see me all the time. I have seven weeks left in my pregnancy! Crazy! It is zooming by, I can't believe how fast it has come but I really have had a pretty good pregnancy with not many complaints besides the fact that it is getting awkward to sleep but I figure I might as well get used to that because I probably won't get much sleep when she is here either. haha but anyway here is the picture...
33 Weeks
6 comments:
You are so cute prego though. It has gone fast. She'll be beautiful.
I am so excited for you Camille!! You are adorable. I hope that I can come down to Utah and see you soon!
your belly is so cute. i am so excited for you. it is so fun.
I'm so glad you stopped by and said "hi". You are such a cute pregnant soon-to-be mom, but I'm sure you hear that a lot. Hope things are going well for you....can't wait to see pics of the cute little girl.
you are such a cute pregnant lady!!! where are you and carson at?!? are you two so excited to be parents!!!
girl i had no idea you were even pregnant!!! well congrats!! what are yall havin?
Post a Comment