Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year for Christmas we went up to Henefer and spent the whole weekend up there. It was a lot of fun! We were supposed to come back to Ogden on Christmas night for a party on Carson's side but it was snowing very bad and so weren't able to dang it, but hopefully we will see them all soon! Our weekend started on Christmas Eve...we had the traditional homemade pizza and games! Then Christmas morning we opened the gifts from my parents. They got us new chairs to put around our table! And they are matching...amazing! Finally we can get rid of the old uncomfortable ones of our landlords and use these nice ones. It was a suprise and a good suprise at that! We also got a memory card for our camera..we only had 16 MB on our last one so we were upgraded a 2 G, finally we can take more than 5 pictures at a time! I also got a transcription foot pedal for the job I will be doing soon and Carson got tools and his favorite christmas movie of all time Muppet Christmas Carol! He was soo excited..haha I wish I had gotten a picture of that dang it! That afternoon we got to talk to my brother Aaron who is serving in Peru and Carson's brother Collin who is serving in San Jose, CA...they both sounded really good. Collin only has 6 months left on his mission! Crazy! It was good to hear from both of them. David and Jani got to come a Friday and have a second Christmas dinner with us and brought my cute nephew Lincoln and Jani had my name and gave me and awesome picture frame. (I will have to get pictures of some of these gifts because it is more fun to show than to say everything and of course probably more fun to see what I'm talking about). Sunday was our annual Beenfield Christmas party! We had some good food, good company, and fun presents. We also played the white elephant game and we got some fun stuff. My gift was a massage set! Yes! Just perfect pregnancy so Carson better be prepared to give some good massages! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Lincoln loves his grandma!



My grandma playing the piano with Lincoln.


Lincoln loves his Grandpa too!
Look how cute he is in his little hat! Carson and I at the Beenfield Party (not a flattering picture but the only one we had together)


John and Cori

Sadie and Ben

Grandpa Beenfield with his awesome viking hat! He obviously loved it!
Carson sleeping (this is a pretty usual thing lol, but unfortunately at the party he had a pretty nasty headache - poor guy)

Me and my cute little nephew, not a cute pic of me haha but I'm pregnant so are you ever happy of pics of yourself when you are? Haha but aren't his cheeks so cute!

He loves his toes and wouldn't it be nice to be so flexible!

I got a smiling one! Look at those cheeks!

Note: Sorry there are so many pictures of Lincoln haha, but he is just so cute I couldn't help it! I can't wait for his little cousin Kambree to come! I'm sure you will get an overload of her when she is here! haha so expect it ;)

1 comment:

Jani said...

Those pictures are so cute. I am for sure copying all of them