It has been a while since I have posted a picture...haha I have to say that I am not too thrilled about posting this one either, Carson's angle makes me look like a giant, or maybe it is just because I am less than a month out, ha! I went to the Doctor yesterday and he said I am dilated to a one and a half...which in his words means I probably still have 2 or 3 weeks left but it just depends on the person and the baby so we'll see! I am getting excited and nervous and very uncomfortable! I do have about two weeks left of school though so we'll see what happens first, but it should work out with that either way. 
2 comments:
You are a lot bigger. Fun FUn FUn!!!! I cant wait
Hey Camille! You look great! I lost your email adress, which is why I haven't emailed you...the one I use is actually familiallen@yahoo.com but I have to put my google one on here I think. Good luck with these next couple of weeks!
-Havelah
Post a Comment