Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oreo cookies and basketball

This past weekend my brother Thomas came and stayed with us while my parents went to a wrestling tournament. We had him on Friday and Saturday because he had a game down in Ogden on Friday night. So friday night at Nine O'Clock...doesn't that seem late!...anyway we headed down to the game and watched him play, his team lost by just one point, a bummer, but Tom did a good job and it looked like he had a good time.

Saturday we spent the morning cleaning up the apartment and then we made homemade pretzels! They were so good! Slap on some cinnamon and sugar, or salt and dip in nacho sauce, and you have a great treat! I ate four (they were small don't worry haha)! We also made fruit smoothies with strawberries, fresh peaches, and orange juice! It was great.
Sunday some friends had us over for dinner and I was in charge of dessert. Carson was pretty excited about having homemade oreos so I figured what the heck...I have decided that once the baby comes I am going to have to get serious about losing some pounds because between pretzels, oreo cookies, and all the other junk I ate this weekend I probably put on a few too many :) . The weekend turned out good (as it always does when you have good food to eat), and I am not looking forward to the grind of the next few weeks with school. Oh well, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting really close! Yay!

No comments: