Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Basketball

Saturday afternoon Carson played in the first round of region churchball. It was a very exciting game with an ending score of 49-47 (Carson's team won!), and Carson scored at least 5 baskets. I love watching him play basketball because he has a level head and he always seems to know where to be, not to mention I find him very attractive and I just think he's hot when he plays! :-)

So these pictures don't do the game justice. I stink at taking good pictures, especially action photos. On the second one he was going up for a sweet layup and I clicked it too soon, but it was funny because the guy coming up behind him fouled him from behind and then the exact same move was done again a few minutes later by the same guy. I guess you had to be there but I really had fun watching this game.

No comments: