Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One year older and wiser too...

Caron's birthday was this past Sunday, March 8 and he turned 24. He had a really good birthday because his parent's were able to be here for it and I know he was very happy about that! He got some new sambas (shoes), monsters inc, a key chain, and a Duke camping chair from his parent's and brothers, and I got him a shirt, a crate for the trunk of the car (he asked for it) and a golf pass. For his birthday dinner his mom made her signature creamy beef stew with homemade rolls and Carons' favorite dessert - Trifle. He got to talk to his brother's on the webcam and go to many family parties (as mentioned in a previous post). He tells me that he had a great birthday.

One thing that we did before he opened his gift was we each told why we were happy Carson was born. My reasons are: He is a great husband!, He works hard for our family, I know he is frustrated with school right now but he is doing an awesome job and he just keeps going, which I appreciate, but know it is hard for him. He is also a great dad! When he comes home from work or school he walks right in to see Kambree and play with her. He make me want to be a better person, it sounds cliche, but it really is true! He builds me up and never puts me down and he keeps me calmed down. He is a pretty easy going guy and for those of you who know him you can attest to that, haha but that is very helpful because sometimes I stress out but he is able to help me see that situation for what it really is instead of making too big a deal out of it. There are many more reasons of course, but I just hope he know what a difference he makes in my life!

I just went threw my computer and found some pics of Carson. This is one of him on his mission.

This is the day of our wedding, haha doesn't he look so happy holding those flowers!

Beenfield family Christmas party 2008

The day Kambree was born, I told you I stink at taking pictures, but I love this because it is one of the rare times where he will actually show his emotion on camera.

Daddy - daughter bonding time. They are so alike, they both love to sleep and love to eat! I love these two!

No comments: