Kambree found her hands recently and has taken a liking to sucking on her fist, or at least as much of it as she can fit in her mouth. One time I found her sucking on three of her fingers and her index finger was stuck up her nose, hahaha she was very confused because I don't think she knew who was attacking her face. Yesterday, though, twice I found her sucking on her thumb with the other fingers up over her face...it is so cute, but I hear that it is not so fun when they get older. It is really fun to see all the new stages though. She has also found other things to put in her mouth, like her dresses and blankets and even a few toys...she is still getting the hang of grasping on to bigger objects but I'm sure it won't be long. She is still a very happy baby and is smiling a lot and talking even more! She is three months old as of last week and we think she weighs around 15 lbs now. She seems to get a new roll every day.
Taking a nap after church yesterday
I know this picture is dark, but it was either this or the flash made it way too light, but she is sucking her thumb if you can't tell. There is a closeup a little further down.
Her and her daddy's favorite past time :) This is how I found them when I came in from the kitchen yesterday so I had to take a picture.
Here is the closeup, can you see it?
Taking a nap after church yesterday
I know this picture is dark, but it was either this or the flash made it way too light, but she is sucking her thumb if you can't tell. There is a closeup a little further down.
Her and her daddy's favorite past time :) This is how I found them when I came in from the kitchen yesterday so I had to take a picture.
Here is the closeup, can you see it?I really have loved being a mom! Kambree is such an easy baby and it makes me want another one(although I really can wait!). I feel so blessed to have this little baby in my home, as I have said multiple times.
For Mother's Day Carson sent me out for some "me time" and said he had to use the oven, well when I came home I could smell chocolate...and sure enough Carson had made me brownies with pudding and whip cream on top. I started eating it and little bit into it, my fork was hitting something hard, I pulled it out and it was a penny. For each penny I pulled out there was a coupon that went with it, i.e. Date night of your choice, movie of your choice, and other similar things. I was excited but couldn't eat the whole thing so Carson had to help me, I'm pretty sure he ate a penny because we could only find five and he swears he put six in and that he felt it go down! haha, needless to say he didn't feel to good for a few days after (of course, that could have been the old roast he was munching down on after he left it out for two nights while I was gone, haha) Anyway, he was thoughtful and we had a good day. I am lucky to have him and Kambree, and also to have the mother that I do. She is one of my best friends, next to Carson, and I am very blessed to have such a sweet mom. Carson's mom is the greatest mother-in-law a person could ask for, and we are very blessed to have these wonderful women as Grandma's to Kambree and examples to us.

3 comments:
What cute pictures- she is adorable! Sounds like a great Mother's day. I'm glad everything is going well
That is so cute! All of it...Kambree's thumb-sucking, and Carson's brownies. What a fun idea! I still need to meet your little one! We should plan something soon... give her kisses, and give yourself a hug for me while you are at it!
Camille!! What are the odds that you come to Rexburg the week that I start a new position in Washington?! There is some serious sadness coming from me about that situation.
Well, if you ever feel like taking a 15-hour road trip to Washington I will be sure to be here.
Your daughter is cute as can be and I really want to see her again soon!!
Post a Comment