Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Uncle Collin

Yesterday Carson's brother Collin came home from his mission and it just so happened that he had a layover in SLC on his way to North Carolina so we drove down to see him. We got to talk to him for a few hours and catch up a little bit. It was good to see him! It was also his first time meeting Kambree and of course she was happy and talkative as usual! Here are a few pictures...

Brothers, you can't tell right :)

Just a little update on Kambree...she is now rolling over!! and I mean rolling over, not just rocking to her side. She is still working on getting those hands out from under her but she now does it multiple times a day! My little baby is growing up....
Also, she loves her walker, or actually anything that sits her up and allows her to see everything that is going on! I love this little girl!!!

3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

thats so much fun that you got to visit with collin while he was chilling in utah... kambree is so cute, i cant beleive how much she has grown! i am glad that she is rocking and rolling :)

Aaron and Megan said...

How exciting that you were able to meet up with him!! Kambree is so adorable! I hope I can see her sometime before she gets too old! :)

M&M!! said...

fun! thats really lucky that you were able to see him! and your little girl is super super cute!