This year for the 4th of July we went up to Henefer and participated in the traditional celebration. The day starts out with a 5k and breakfast, and then after that they have things such as booths, big blowup toys, a F16 flyby, Bingo, 10 cent ice cream cones, local entertainment, a concert, a parade, and of course fireworks. Jani and I walked down to the park and played bingo, walked the booths, and got food, then later on went to the parade. Kambree liked the parade, except for the part where they had firetrucks, she was kind of scared and wasn't so sure she liked the sirens. Later on that day we got together with my mom's side of the family for a barbeque, the concert, and fireworks. It was a good day, and very busy. Carson was happy because he got to go golfing in the morning with David, and my Dad. He also worked for his cousin later that day doing landscaping, he says he enjoyed it. He joined us later for the later activities.

This is Kambree's 4th outfit.

My brother Aaron is in Peru and he sent this hat home for her.

At the park.

Last week, my cousin Maren and I took Kambree swimming for the first time. It didn't last too long because we didn't have rubber pants(apparently you have to have rubber pants AND swimmer diapers to swim in this pool), so we got out after about 5 minutes. While we were in though, she seemed to enjoy it. Kambree was kicking around and we found this cool tube for her that has an umbrella blow up to shade her.
3 comments:
She is too cute! Have a great time in NC!
You make me so sad that I am not around you!! Really it makes me sad.
You all look so happy!! I love it!!
Man, I wish I had been in Henefer for the Fourth. The first part of the day was good. Went to a cousin's baptism and over to their house for some food. But the last part was really generally kind of sucky. I totally prefer family to some of my friends.
Post a Comment