Thursday, April 1, 2010

These last few months I have been a terrible blogger, okay so I have never been great, but I just haven't been in the mood lately. But tonight I felt like doing it so I jumped on to get it done before I lose the desire! We have had some fun things going on lately. We had Kambree's birthday, state wrestling (so exciting!!! Go Dan!), Carson's birthday, Carson's mom was able to come out and spend a week with us, and now Carson's grandparents are out here.

I already posted on Kambree's birthday, but I forgot to mention that the day before was the championships for state wrestling. My younger brother Daniel took 1st!! It was SO exciting! Seriously, I was crying, it was that exciting and very emotional! Unfortunately, no pictures. The camera that we got for christmas is out because of the LCD inside or something like that.... so back to the old camera for now.

For Carson's birthday we went to lunch and then of course, we had to come home and watch the Duke game. p.s. Duke is in the Final Four and Carson is WAY excited about it.

Carson's mom was able to come out just 2 days after his birthday so she made him black bean enchiladas and the traditional (Christmas and birthday) dessert - Trifle. He loves that stuff! While she was here we were able to go out to eat with her, enjoy some time with family, shop, and just hang out. It was good to have her out and Kambree of course was a little preformer the whole time. From the second she saw her Nana she couldn't stop showing off and trying to get attention. It was pretty cute. On one of the nights, his mom sent Carson and I out on a paid date to see the movie Avatcar and she stayed home and watched Kambree. It was so good! I really had no interest in seeing it (something about the blue people turned me off), but it was very good!

Finally, Carson's grandparents are out here to visit this week so today we headed down to Murray to meet them for lunch. We got to meet all of his grandma's siblings and hear a lot of stories. Sunday we are heading up to his uncle's house for another get together and we are excited! It is so fun to have family come visit!

Horrible lighting, but I liked the faces:)



This is Kambree's curly hair (with a little mousse of course - haha)

Last month we went to a hockey game with Sadie and Ben. It was .... interesting...but fun! I had never been before, definitely a unique crowd:)



Kambree is great at cheesing for the camera.



4 comments:

Karalee said...

It's funny how early they pick up on cheesing for the camera. Keegan already knows what the camera is for and will cheese for it too.

Marcizzle said...

Racist.... you hate blue people.

The Gearys said...

Haha oh Camille she is a cutie! I love her cheesin' it picture! Your blog is great- it makes me smile!

The Gearys said...

Thanks Camille for the comment on my blog!I also wanted to tell you that I would love to put the cake pop recipe on the Henefer blog... how am I able to add a recipe?