Carson is a great father! Kambree loves him and loves to play with him. As soon as the door opens when he comes home from work she runs over to him. She likes to be wherever he is and when he walks out of the room she follows after him calling out, "Da". I am so grateful to have him as a husband and father to my kids!!
Below are some of my favorites that she took...be prepared, there are a lot!












4 comments:
Ok, those pictures are so cute! I especially love the one with you holding her (with the writing on it) and the last one. She is so fun and those pictures show her personality.
These are so cute. I just love that fiesty little girl. Wish we could be around her more often. I cant wait for this weekend!!!!
Cute pictures! she is sooooooooo big.
I LOVE the pictures. They turned out so good. She definitely made some of her cute Kambree faces in them! :) I bet Carson was happy you did that. I love them!
Post a Comment