Monday, December 20, 2010

Beenfield Family Christmas

We had the Beenfield Family Christmas party this last weekend and it was a fun one as usual. Unfortunately I did not get too many pictures, but here are a few. We had food, gift exchange, and a white elephant game...always a fun one. There is a Beenie Babie Octopus that is in the game every year so that always makes it fun. Haha, we had it this year and so it made it fun to disguise it. We all stayed late of course and played games and chatted...always a good time with the Beenfield cousins!

below: Jani with Rylee (I can't get this to rotate)

above: Kambree unwrapping gifts from great-grandparents. She is understanding how to open a present now so it makes it fun!

below: Aaron, Daniel, and Jared. They were laying there and letting the kids jump across them, I guess they were trying to prove how strong there abs are...haha
below: My grandpa and grandma Beenfield

below: Some updated pics of Rylee because the one on the post before this was not flattering...:)

I'm so excited for the holiday this weekend! It makes it so much more fun when you have kids to buy for and watch get excited. Kambree still does not get everything but she gets it a little bit and that makes it fun!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!

1 comment:

HamFam said...

Rylee is so beautiful! I'm so glad you are both healthy and happy! Kambree is adorable and Christmas just gets more fun every year!