We had a great easter this year! We were able to spend time with friends, family and then on actual Easter just our little family. We started out the weekend before with an egg hunt, easter games, and meeting the easter bunny. Kambree was afraid of him. It was so funny because she was very excited to meet him and kept talking about it (I think she was thinking a small furry bunny). Well we got in line and when it was her turn (she hadn't even noticed him yet) she went running up to him, looked up and noticed that he was not a small cute bunny but a large man-sized bunny. She made an immediate 360 and ran as fast as she could back to me.
The next week we got together last-minute with some friends and colored Easter eggs. Kambree had fun and just put the same egg into the same dye over and over.
While, the material side of Easter can be fun, I am first grateful for the Savior and the atonement. I know it is all encompassing and he has felt everything I possibly could go through. I know He cares for each of us and that because of His great love we are able to return to Him! For an awesome video on this, go here

The girls got matching skirts and bows for Easter. Here they are a few hours after we got home from church.
Odds and Ends:
Here are just a few pictures that show some of what we have been up to lately.
If you will notice in the background of this picture, we got new carpet!! Yay! We really needed it and our landlords were nice enough to provide it! It looks SO much better. Also, the first of a few pictures of Kambree sleeping. Carson was playing a game while I was getting some things ready and Kambree wanted to sit by him and when I walked back in she was asleep.
Carson is back to school now but was blessed to be able to switch his work schedule around a little bit so he can go to school in the morning. He was able to start working part-time for the orthopedic clinic and also for a family practice clinic so he is on a learning curve now but is glad to be able to get a little more experience in different fields.
I was also blessed to get a new job and am slowly making the transition from the old company to the new company. It is basically the same thing just a little bit better and more interesting and the company is local. I am looking forward to good weather and spending some good family time this summer! Anyone know of any fun places to go with small kids?
6 comments:
Sounds like a fun Easter. Cute pictures of your kids. :)
Amy Higgs just sent out an email with the RAMP activities did you get it? Let's plan to go to some of that.
I wish I could be a part of all those egg hunts! That sounds like a lot of fun. I still can't believe how big she is these days. Plus I have yet to meet Rylee!! Sad day for me. So glad you were able to have a good Easter.
Your girls are so dang cute! Your new carpet looks so nice! Hope you enjoyed the little break between semesters with your hubby!
I love the story about Kambree running from the Easter bunny, she is so cute! Sounds like you had a great Easter :) We miss you guys and the rest of the family, but will be coming up for sure in less than a month. We'll be with the Beenfields June 16 and 19, and my family the 17 & 18 for my sisters wedding. Hopefully all the relatives can get together for a family dinner or something while we are there! Can't wait to see you beautiful family!
Camille just found your blog through Marcie, so cute! New follower!
Post a Comment