Saturday, May 7, 2011

Picnic in the Park

So, here's a funny story for your entertainment:

Setting: We took Kambree to the park for a picnic the other day. I had made sandwiches and of course, Kambree being a picky eater, didn't want to eat it. She just wanted to go "swiding". Here is how the conversation went.

Kambree: "I want to go swiding (sliding)."
Carson: "Eat your sandwich and then you can go sliding."

Carson turned his back and I went back to eating while we waited for Kambree to eat. Meanwhile with our attention elsewhere she took a bite of her sandwich and then proceeded to stick the rest of it in the picnic bag and zipped it up.

Kambree: "You are neber goin to find dat tandwich. Neber Eber (never ever)!"

Carson: "Kambree, where is your sandwich?"
Kambree: "I dunno."Carson: "Is it in the bag?"
Kambree: "No."
Me: "Are you lying?"
Kambree: "No."
Carson opens the bag and grabs the sandwich out.
Kambree: "Oh! There it is!"

Haha, this girl keeps us on our toes. She makes us laugh all the time with the new things she comes up with. She definitely has a personality!

We sure love our girls!



2 comments:

Jani said...

Love them so much. She has the best personality!! So does that smiley Rylee! Cute girls!

Hide said...

So cute! She is getting sneaky! I agree we should skype soon! Text me when is good for you!