Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update

So this is a short post because I don't have much to say tonight. These last few weeks have been pretty busy with summer and job switches. Carson has been home a little bit more with it being summer and we have been taking advantage of it every chance we get. One of the days Carson was home we took the girls to the children's museum. Kambree had fun running from room to room, she didn't really get into the play so much, except she did like the fire truck.










There were so many options, she just couldn't decide if she wanted to be a firefighter, a doctor or the President...hence the above picture:)


Below is a picture of the girls in their Easter summer pajamas. These girls are enjoying playing together more and more, or at least Kambree likes to talk to Rylee and Rylee reacts, that is about as good as it gets right now.


Although, the other day we found out the Kambree likes to expiriment when it comes to Rylee. I was doing my hair in the other room and Kambree and Rylee were hanging out in my room on my bed (dont worry Rylee doesnt roll too much). I heard Rylee start gagging, so I decided I should check on her...good thing I did because when I sat her up a penny plopped out of her mouth. Kambree just thought that Rylee might want to eat it I guess. Luckily all turned out well, these two just need to be monitored together. If you know Kambree, you'll know that she plays hard and then sleeps hard. She is really good at taking naps and sleeps pretty late in the morning. One day I let her take a nap in my room and when I walked in an hour later this is how I found her. She loves hats and loves to get into mom and dad's things.



1 comment:

Shay said...

LOVE the treehouse museum! It wears Eden OUT! What cute pics.

I realized a few weeks ago that I never gave you my new number. Also, I think I may have deleted yours by accident (or Eden did. lol), because I can't anywhere in my phone. I would love if we could get the babies together! Text or call me =)
(801)648-4980