A few of the things we have done, not all are pictured, are:
- Potty trained Kambree (Yahoo - it's kind of like a raise, right?)
- Treehouse Museum
- Dinosaur Park
- Swimming
- Camping
- Drive-In Movies
- Splash Pad
- A few 5Ks
- Parks
and many more things.... Isn't summer the best?!
I always dread when school has to start again, but at least it is a means to an end!
A few weeks ago we went to Lincolns 3rd birthday party. Jani had a cute planned out Cars themed party complete with cardboard "cars" for the kids to decorate and race. Apparently Kambree thought the paint was for eating, she does that sometimes with random things grass, flies, etc.
a bean bag toss. I guess the kids thought it was for pictures.
And now for some random pictures:


Below: I seem to have a lot of pictures like this.
Below: This is my good friend Tiffany. She and her husband are going to med school next week and we are REALLY going to miss them. They moved into our ward at the same time as us and we were VT companions for the first year. They have been great friends and we are so glad they are just going to the U instead of Kentucky! 
1 comment:
Yay, I love blog posts. Your girls are so adorable. Cant wait to see you guys today!!! Glad Carson has been able to be at home more lately.
Post a Comment