It's a little crazy having a baby around Christmas time. We got home from the hospital and had two days of downtime and then it was Christmas all of the sudden! We went up to my parents and finally were able to let the girls meet Kate. They loved her and still do! Rylee is having a hard time making an adjustment to the time that is put in to a new baby but she loves her and is always looking for her when she is not in sight. They were a little confused why the baby was not inside of me anymore and Rylee still wants to feel my belly and tells me the baby is kicking her. The picture below is the first time with all the sisters together. Crazy there are three now!
For Christmas Eve we did homemade pizza and games with my parents, siblings and grandparents. Kate spent a lot of time chilling with Grandma Dearden so she could be out of the craziness. I think they both enjoyed it:)
Christmas morning we had the traditional banana shakes and Rylee really enjoyed hers as you can see from the next few pictures.
Here's our family shots in front of the Christmas tree:
We had a crazy, merry Christmas. The girls were beyond spoiled and we had fun seeing what Santa brought to the girls at our house...(pictures are still on the camera). It was a lot different this year with a brand new baby, recovery, emotional roller coaster from brand new baby and lack of sleep, but it was a good one and we feel very blessed! I have had a lot of time to think this season and study and I am so grateful I have the knowledge of the real meaning of Christmas and I am so grateful for the Savior. I'm grateful that Mary made the sacrifices she did to bring Him here and for the life He lived for us. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Now....on to adjusting to being a family of 5!
5 comments:
How crazy that you have three little girsl now! Wasn't it just last year that we were staying up watching movies on my laptop in the dorms?
Such cute girls you have!! Love their curly hair! (Aaron didn't know your hair was naturally curly.)
Cute. I love that picture of the girls in front of the tree with all the presents behind them.
What a cutie! She already looks like her sisters. I love that picture of Rylee holding her with that face like "Um, what do you want me to do with this thing?" I love little girls. Happy New Year :)
Camille! I am so happy for you and your family! Your new baby girl is so beautiful! Congratulations!
I like your family picture in front of the tree. Sounds like a great Christmas! Hope you're adjusting well with your cute baby!
Post a Comment