Saturday, June 8, 2013

Life Lately

Life has been crazy and exciting and new and full of change around here.  We are really liking it here in Alabama and starting to make friends and get used to the area a little bit (of course take me out of my little section of the city and I'll have no idea where to go:).  The area is beautiful and the people are so friendly!  The girls are liking it here as well but are missing all their friends and family back in Utah.  They talk about their little church friends back home quite a bit.  We are happy and keeping busy!

The pictures on this post are very random, but just little bits of what we have been up to lately...
Carson gets to read stories every night to the girls before they go to bed, it is a set routine now and they don't like if I try to take over:)
Kate in a little outfit that I wore when I was a baby.
These are pajamas that I wore when I was a baby, the tag says 18  months.  Either Kate is really big or they made clothes smaller back then...(a whole 26 years ago...not that long).

We went to a fun park the other night, it had a walkway all around this waterway...I think it is a watershed but I'm not exactly sure.  There were tons of turtles, ducks and geese.  Don't let Kambree's pants fool you either it was probably in the high 80s with humidity.
Same park.
Another shot of the park.


Love Rylee's crazy hair!

The south is so pretty!
Rylee fell asleep like this the other night.  I love her "modeling" pose:)


We've been swimming a lot lately. Rylee is getting so tan alreay.
Kate is rolling all over the place in one direction.  Once she hits a wall she is stuck.  
Rylee LOVES Kate.  She wanted me to take a picture of both of them, and I loved expression in this photo.  She has a hard time keeping her eyes off of Kate, haha.

Kambree made a long necklace out of some pop beads and she insisted on wearing it everywhere for a few days.

1 comment:

Jani said...

I love this post. Kate is getting so big. That park looks relaxing. I love the pictures of Kate and Rylee. We miss you guys! Glad you are liking it!