Friday, July 19, 2013

Pictures

Here are some more random pictures of our time here in Mobile.

Ever wonder what Rylee's morning hair looks like?  Take a look... and while you're at it, Kambree's isn't bad either:)
Kate is all over the place these days and putting everything in her mouth.  

We went and picked blueberries with some ward friends the other day and it was a lot of fun!  We got six pounds for 10 dollars!  Bring on the blueberry pancakes!


Rylee was loving it!  


She was so focused for almost two hours!
We had to get up pretty early to beat the heat...it wiped them out.
See?  All over the place, even under the beds:)
Painting some stars for some rainy day projects.  It rains a lot in Mobile. 
A friend lent us this awesome play saucer/jumper, and it has helped a lot in keeping Miss Kate happy.


She's getting so big!  Seven months now, time flies!
Kambree has been going to bed with hats on lately to keep her hair "soft."  Haha, I'm not quite sure where she came up with that.
When it rains here, it really pours!  We pulled up to the library the other day in the middle of a southern downpour.  I jumped out with the kids because it was letting up...or so I thought.  As soon as I had Kate buckled it let loose.  We ran for the library but within 30 seconds we were soaked.  Poor Kate got the brunt of it.  



I let the girls go outside and play in the rain the other day and they were soaked.  Kambree was trying to use her tee as an umbrella.
Same day as playing in the rain, after her bath Rylee was wiped out.  She fell asleep like this while watching her movie.

We went to the splash pad today.  It was so humid and hot before the rain came, but the kids had a great time.  Give Rylee a bucket and she is good to go for a long time (beach, splash pad, blueberry picking).
I couldn't get Kambree to slow down for a picture:)

4 comments:

Jani said...

Oh my gosh. So much to comment on. I love love love the morning hair. Picking blueberries sounds so fun! I want to hug that cute Kate. Your kids are adorable. Miss you guys.

DuncanAndCandice said...

Look at your girls, They are growing so fast! you guys look like your doing great.

Jason and Tiff said...

I Love seeing All Of These Pictures!!

Rachel Beenfield said...

Awww I miss you guys!! I can't believe they look so big. I can't wait till we see you next. It looks like you're having a blast down in the deep south :)