Here are a bunch of pictures from the last month and a half. My cousin, Sadie, came and visited and we went all over the place down here in Mobile and then to New Orleans. Unfortunately I wasn't the best picture taker while she was here. Mostly over the last little while we have been in a regular routine so you just get to see a bunch of random pictures of our usual life.
Bedhead
We went to Cafe Du Monde one day for the famous beignets.
A cathedral in New Orleans
Rylee likes to do her hair sometimes.
Rylee enjoyed a smoothie one night, ignore the food on her plate:)
3 comments:
You guys look like your doing great! The girls are growing up so fast!
Oh, That little curl hanging from Rylees pony tail is so cute. I love the hat on Kambree. They look so big.
I was just thinking about you guys today and wishing we lived closer. So fun to see your girls growing up!
Post a Comment