Sunday, January 5, 2014

Random December Pictures

December was spent awaiting Carson's school break (a whole month!), getting ready for Christmas, the usual busy life, and fun activities with friends.   The pictures are in random order...

I found Rylee and Kambree like this one day while watching a movie.  I love that they are good friends (most of the time).

This hat stayed on for about two seconds.  I can't get Kate to wear bows, hats or anything.  
We had a ward playgroup for Christmas complete with decorating sugar cookies and ornaments, Christmas stories and treats.  
This is Rylee's pose for pictures lately.
Bad picture, but our church had a live nativity with various nativities set up in the gym as well.  It was neat.
Rylee got into my makeup one night when she was supposed to be sleeping.  Again, notice the pose.
Kate's turned one and we did a lot of Christmas shopping.
Decorating the tree with all our homemade ornaments.
This is the best I could do.  Kate didn't want to take a picture, hence my hand sticking out, and Rylee had a fever so she didn't want to cooperate either.  I guess I can't blame her.



1 comment:

Jani said...

That last picture is perfect of your family. I love love love that picture of your girls relaxing with their arms around eachother. Nothing like a sister!